Saturday, December 26, 2009

Introduction

Hello, this blog is intended to be a tutorial site for those interested to begin photography. Essentially the aim is to include everything I've learnt about photography from my experiences for the past year.

Nothing here is absolute since photography is essentially an abstract thing. However there are still certain things that forms the fundamentals of what we do to take a good picture. Having said that, everything I share here is from my own experience and my own opinion. If you have a better way, I welcome your contributions in the comments section.

Additionally, anyone who would like to contribute their tutorials on this site is welcomed to do so. Just drop a comment and I will get back to you via email.

It doesn't matter if you're looking to get your first camera or already own one, or have a point and shoot or DSLRs, I hope any reader can learn a little from this site. Share your techniques with me and we may all learn something new!

---------

First off I shall start with some opinions on how to choose a camera, then moving on to basic photograpy techniques.

-Lightcrafters

No comments:

Post a Comment